2012 was an exciting year for me:
- became an owner, no longer renting
- changed last name to mark the 1 year (paper) anniversary
- changed jobs
- traveled to Thailand, Cambodia, DC, MI, PA, DE, IL (twice), Japan, Vegas
- explored Governor’s island, Fire Island and Long Island
- attended 3 weddings. saw ours published.
- sponsored 25 fashion shows
- Managed over 100 events
- survived Hurricane Sandy
- Thanks to the pregnancy, learned to live with nausea, vomiting, hunger, heartburn, cravings, congestion, constipation, fatigue, headaches, sleep deprivation, dehydration, endless doctor appointments and an additional 18lbs
Figuring out what to wear to work while pregnant has been a daily challenge. What fits one week may no longer fit the next. Here is an outfit from around 26 weeks pregnant.
H&M cardigan, Donna Morgan dress from TJMaxx, Aldo purse and Via Spiga shoes
I hope you all had great years too and wish you the best for 2013!