I LOVE kids, fashion and event planning so when I had the opportunity to combine all these passions with this white-themed glamping photo shoot that I produced and styled in partnership with Mialandyn I got SOO excited! With a mix of fashions and accessories from Juliet’s closet and what the models brought to set, I styled each of these cuties in the outfits shown below. Using just white and metallic accents, each girl looked so sweet in their head-to-toe whites, didn’t they?
For this shoot, we wanted to offer a preview of the upcoming Fab Kids Summer Glamp that has been in my head for half a year. I envisioned white teepees (these are rentable and owned by Mialandyn Events), smores sets and a glamping atmostphere and I think this shoot really brought those ideas to life!
If you want to style a picturesque glamping play date or party at your own home, here are the elements I suggest you find:
- greenery (whether it be plants as shown here, or faux grass decorative placemats and balls, or fresh flowers what would a glamping scene be without a little bit of the outdoors brought in)?
- teepee or tent
- smores (everything from smores flavored Chips Ahoy cookies, to cake pops, to rice krispy treats and cereals are available at your nearest grocer now)
- lots of pillows which make any lounging area more comfy and isn’t that what we’re all trying to achieve when glamping?
- decorative mat to sit on. We chose fur ‘cuz what is more luxe than that? white fur blanket for underneath the teepee and a real pony-haired piece for the smores making area. But any pretty blanket or rug will do!
- wild animals – I brought out white stuffed animals for this all-white shoot but for your glamping scene, any stuffed animal will help bring out the outdoors in while giving the kids a cute prop to pose with.
The snack area featured these pretty little baskets, milk bottles and party straws, pretzels and popcorn, and even chocolate covered Marshmallows! Special thanks to Brooklyn Cake Pops who specially designed and created these sparkly desserts just for our shoot!
They were enjoyed by ALL! Special thanks to our photographer, Ania for all these wonderful photos and for taking time out of her busy day to collaborate with us! Check out Mialandyn for all your party planning needs (and to buy these cool balloons too!) She can even customize them for your party theme like she did for us here with the white florals!
For more info on how I can style your kids and or produce a shoot for you, feel free to email me at email@example.com. Other photo shoot styling sessions can be seen here and at my Fab Kids photo site.
Click here to find out how to create a white party in 8 easy steps!
Stay tuned for all the details on the Summer Glamp ticketed event I produced in NYC for Fab Kids!