Congrats to Patricia Cory Parsons who won the goody bag giveaway! And keep a lookout since I’m running a series of giveaways through the blog!
Enter to win this fabulously filled-to-the-brim, goody bag giveaway! All you have to do is:
- comment in 2 blog posts other than this one, and like FabGabBlog’s Facebook page. (1 entry)
- leave your email in this blog’s post as a comment with any additional links (see below)
- Get 5 extra entries for sharing any blog entry on your Facebook (just leave a comment in this post with a link showing me where)
- Get 5 extra entries for sharing any blog entry on your blog or website (just leave a comment in this post with a link showing me where)
- Get 3 extra entries for sharing this link on your Twitter (leave a comment in this post with a link showing me where)
- Get 3 extra entries for following me on www.pinterest/fabgabblog.com (let me know your pinterest handle)
The giveaway includes, a Bebe wallet, hair care products, Emu scarf, cosmetic case, sunglasses, Crest white strips, lip gloss, Thong, glittery nail polish, beverage canister, skincare products and more! Good luck everyone!!
The giveaway will end June 15th and a random.org drawing will determine the winner.
Ever since I started this blog, I’ve enjoyed the perks of getting fashion deliveries. Today a charitable group called Fashion Delivers actually delivered this wonderful care package filled with Echo scarves, gloves, and an Alice & Olivia vip discount card. Thank you Fashion Delivers! I’m giving away the Tiffany blue quilted gloves to my friend Tiffany and giving away the paisley and striped scarves to a lucky reader. I’m adding it to my next goody bag giveaway. The teal blue crinkle scarf is something I plan to wear tomorrow. I found it perfectly matched the H&M blazer already in my closet.
Here is the picture of the scarf on.I’m wearing this outfit tomorrow ‘cuz it matches the teal/black & white/ pink dessert table that I’m creating for Lafayette 148. I’ll show you pics next week!
Is anyone else loving this bright teal for spring?
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to enter to win the NY fashion week goody bag giveaway!
Now that a winner is chosen for the last NY fashion week goody bag, here’s the second in the series of giveaways!
Winner receives fashion week tote bag , Daily fashion mag, sz M Spanx-like body wrap, spa slippers, water bottle, TresSemme hairspray, Conair brushes and mini crimping iron, glittery nail polish, mascara, gems for your nails and more!
All you have to do is:
- be a U.S. resident (please confirm the state that you live in when confirming your email. see below).
- supply your email so I can contact you to find out your shipping address if you’re the winner
- state your age (or age range if you don’t want to be specific)
One entry for each:
- Facebook wall post (must include link as comment here)
- Tweet (must include link as comment here)
- comment in another post
Good luck to everyone!
Gone are the good ole’ days when fashion week meant a cabinet re-filled with fashionable freebies. Below is a sentimental sample of what one week of fashion shows USED to yield.
Yes, that’s DKNY branded champagne, and no free magazines weren’t included in this pictorial summary.
My favorite freebies were always the certificates for spa, restaurant and gym experiences.
Bebe goody bag contents:
- black tote bag ( I must have collected a hundred of these totes through the 10years of fashion weeks that I’ve attended)
- Bebe perfume (uh can you say “re-gift?”)
- sample of Kim Kardashian’s new perfume (smells great, sort of reminiscent of Tom Ford’s men’s cologne though)
- Tigi Volumizing hair spray (awesome. I could use new hairspray)
- coupon for Toni & Guy (in Hoboken NJ? yea right..)
- heart shaped candies (couldn’t be cuter)
- Pop chips (I’m so addicted to these, I went out and bought a big bag for me to munch on at home!) Brand managers, take note: product insertions into goody bags really DO work
Mimkho goody bag contents:
- Russian chocolate bar and candies
- after party invite (not attending)
- buttons that I’ll never wear
(basically a very big bag for a whole ‘lotta nothing)